turn-key home in an unbeatable plymouth location
This stunning like-new home is ideally located minutes from I-494 and downtown Minneapolis, and boasts size and features rarely seen at this price point. Featuring five bedrooms, five baths, a full, finished basement, and a large yard and incredible deck, this home is a show stopper! Additional features include upper level laundry, Jack-and-Jill bath, separate en-suite bath, incredibly spacious master suite, and striking curb appeal.
Plymouth, MN has been mentioned as one of the country’s best cities to live in. The home’s location is less than 15 minutes from shopping and dining in Maple Grove, 20 minutes from Ridgedale Mall, and 30 minutes to downtown Minneapolis. Enjoy neighborhood access to the city trail system which offers miles of paved sidewalks and trails and numerous parks and recreation areas.
Features & Amenities
- 5BR/5BA/3-Car Garage
- Total Finished Square Feet: 3,890
- 2018 Property Taxes: $6,270
- School District #279 – Osseo
- Stunning hardwood floors
- Four bedrooms on upper level
- Upper level laundry
- Large main level family room with gas fireplace
- Large lower level family room with gas fireplace
- Spacious informal dining room
- Nine-foot ceilings main level
- Knockdown ceiling texture
- 30 minutes to downtown Minneaplis
- Close proximity to shopping, dining, retail
- Finished garage
- Jack-and-Jill bath for bedrooms 2 and 3
- En-suite bath for bedroom 4
- Large and attractive maintenance free deck, designed to accommodate future four season porch
a masterful master suite
The master bedroom is incredibly spacious and boasts trayed ceiling, abundant closet space, and warm decor.
The large master bath is the lap of luxury with elevated dual bowl vanity, makeup vanity, large soaking tub, separate shower, and walk-in closet.
Sotheby’s International Realty® is a registered trademark licensed to Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates LLC. Each Office Is Independently Owned and Operated.